Lexington city is located in Lexington City County, Virginia State, US.
In the coming decades, Lexington pharmacists are expected to become more integral within the health care system. Rather than simply dispensing medication, pharmacists are increasingly expected to be compensated for their patient care skills. In particular, Virginia Medication Therapy Management (MTM) includes the clinical services that pharmacists can provide for their patients. Such services include the thorough analysis of all medication (prescription, non-prescription, and herbals) currently being taken by an individual. The result is a reconciliation of medication and patient education resulting in increased patient health outcomes and decreased costs to the health care system.
Lexington Time Zone is EST and Area code, to make phone calls to a Lexington Pharmacy, is 540
You can search for Lexington, VA pharmacies by their name or address
Lexington Drugstores - Virginia
Zip Code is 24450 and Currently there are 19 pharmacies and drugstores in our database for Lexington City.
Lexington Pharmacy and Drugstores - US
By pressing keys ctrol + F you can search Lexington drugstores and pharmacies by its names.
- Abe & Norma S Rx Inc - 112 Houston St
- Amedisys Home Health Of Lexington - 35 MAGNOLIA SQ
- Amie A. Manis, Phd, Pllc - 120 W Nelson St
- Augusta Diabetes & Endocrinology - 1 Health Cir
- Augusta Eye Associates, Plc - 62 Hilltop Ct
- Blue Ridge Eye Associates Pc - 30 Crossing Ln
- Blue Ridge Footcare And Surgery Plc - 130 Walker St
- Blue Ridge Physical Therapy Pc - 25 Crossing Ln
- Centra Health, Inc Community Based Mental Health Programs - 35 MAGNOLIA SQ STE 7
- City Of Lexington - 306 SPOTSWOOD DRIVE
- County Of Rockbridge - 1972 Big Spring Drive
- Daniel E. Shybunko, Phd., P.c. - 108 Houston Street
- Dr Cathryn K Harbor - 104 South Jefferson Street
- Dr. A. B. Hammond, Pc - 208 East Washington Street
- Dr. Linda Larsen Pc - 116 Varner Lane