Uvalde city is located in Uvalde County, Texas State, US.
In the coming decades, Uvalde pharmacists are expected to become more integral within the health care system. Rather than simply dispensing medication, pharmacists are increasingly expected to be compensated for their patient care skills. In particular, Texas Medication Therapy Management (MTM) includes the clinical services that pharmacists can provide for their patients. Such services include the thorough analysis of all medication (prescription, non-prescription, and herbals) currently being taken by an individual. The result is a reconciliation of medication and patient education resulting in increased patient health outcomes and decreased costs to the health care system.
Uvalde Time Zone is CST and Area code, to make phone calls to a Uvalde Pharmacy, is 830
You can search for Uvalde, TX pharmacies by their name or address
Uvalde Drugstores - Texas
Zip Code is 78801 and Currently there are 13 pharmacies and drugstores in our database for Uvalde City.
Uvalde Pharmacy and Drugstores - US
By pressing keys ctrol + F you can search Uvalde drugstores and pharmacies by its names.
- Alamo Area Ambulance, Llc - 306 S Getty St
- Amistad Nursing & Rehabilitation Center - 200 Riverside Dr
- C M Dishman Dds Inc - 116 N FIFTH ST
- Canyon Health Center - 201 Evans St
- Caprock Home Health Services, Inc. - 200 E Nopal St
- Cccst - Uvalde - 1025 Garner Field Rd
- Center For Community Wellness - 908 Evans St
- Community Council Of Southwest Texas, Inc. - 420 W Nopal St
- Coyote Optical - 2340 East Main Street
- Curtis Chiropractic - 210 East Oak Street
- Custom Wheelchairs Plus - 315 East Main Street