Plainview city is located in Hale County, Texas State, US.
In the coming decades, Plainview pharmacists are expected to become more integral within the health care system. Rather than simply dispensing medication, pharmacists are increasingly expected to be compensated for their patient care skills. In particular, Texas Medication Therapy Management (MTM) includes the clinical services that pharmacists can provide for their patients. Such services include the thorough analysis of all medication (prescription, non-prescription, and herbals) currently being taken by an individual. The result is a reconciliation of medication and patient education resulting in increased patient health outcomes and decreased costs to the health care system.
Plainview Time Zone is CST and Area code, to make phone calls to a Plainview Pharmacy, is 806
You can search for Plainview, TX pharmacies by their name or address
Plainview Drugstores - Texas
Zip Code is 79072 and Currently there are 18 pharmacies and drugstores in our database for Plainview City.
Plainview Pharmacy and Drugstores - US
By pressing keys ctrol + F you can search Plainview drugstores and pharmacies by its names.
- Accolade Home Care - 510 Ash St
- Allcare Oxygen & Medical Equipment, Llc - 2900 Olton Rd #11
- Allegiance Behavioral Health Center Of Plainview, Llc - 2601 Dimmitt Rd
- Area Community Hospice, Inc. - 3109 Olton Rd
- Area Home Care, Inc. - 201 W 4th St
- Care Inn Of Plainview, Llc - 224 SAINT LOUIS ST
- Central Plains - 2700 Yonkers St
- City Of Plainview - 111 E 10th St
- City Of Plainview - 911 Quincy St
- Covenant Health System Plainview - 2101 West 24th Street
- Covenant Healthcare Center Plainview - 2222 West 24th Street
- Cuidado Casero Home Health Lubbock - 705 West 6th Street
- Cunningham Chiropractic, P.c. - 2204 Edgemere Drive
- Cvs Pharmacy#01533 - 1801 West 5th Street