Lancaster city is located in Dallas County, Texas State, US.
In the coming decades, Lancaster pharmacists are expected to become more integral within the health care system. Rather than simply dispensing medication, pharmacists are increasingly expected to be compensated for their patient care skills. In particular, Texas Medication Therapy Management (MTM) includes the clinical services that pharmacists can provide for their patients. Such services include the thorough analysis of all medication (prescription, non-prescription, and herbals) currently being taken by an individual. The result is a reconciliation of medication and patient education resulting in increased patient health outcomes and decreased costs to the health care system.
Lancaster Time Zone is CST and Area code, to make phone calls to a Lancaster Pharmacy, is 972
You can search for Lancaster, TX pharmacies by their name or address
Lancaster Drugstores - Texas
Zip Code is 75134 and Currently there are 18 pharmacies and drugstores in our database for Lancaster City.
Lancaster Pharmacy and Drugstores - US
By pressing keys ctrol + F you can search Lancaster drugstores and pharmacies by its names.
- Abraham's Residential Services, Inc - 334 S Stewart Ave
- Alpha Medical Center - 2505 W Belt Line Rd
- Ambulatory Foot Care - 2700 W Pleasant Run Rd
- Anointed Hospice Care At Home - 3200 W Pleasant Run Rd
- Anthony's Community Home - 1334 Meadow Glen
- Apple Rehabilitation And Fitness, Inc. - 3250 W Pleasant Run Rd
- City Of Lancaster Ems - 1501 N Dallas Ave
- Compassion Home Health Inc - 610 Zollman Ct
- Compassion Nursing Agency Ii - 1842 Olympus Dr
- Cvs Egl N Bluegrove Lancaster Tx - 1225 N Bluegrove Rd
- Cvs Home Health Agency Inc. - 1141 Harvest Hill Lane
- Dallas Metrocare Services - 1100 River Bend Drive #71
- Daybreak - 234 Barry Lane
- Daybreak - 731 Willowood Lane
- Devoted Hands Healthcare - 500 Rolling Hills Place
- Dr. Jannah's Home Healthcare, Inc. - 1358 Kentucky Avenue