Columbus city is located in Colorado County, Texas State, US.
In the coming decades, Columbus pharmacists are expected to become more integral within the health care system. Rather than simply dispensing medication, pharmacists are increasingly expected to be compensated for their patient care skills. In particular, Texas Medication Therapy Management (MTM) includes the clinical services that pharmacists can provide for their patients. Such services include the thorough analysis of all medication (prescription, non-prescription, and herbals) currently being taken by an individual. The result is a reconciliation of medication and patient education resulting in increased patient health outcomes and decreased costs to the health care system.
Columbus Time Zone is CST and Area code, to make phone calls to a Columbus Pharmacy, is 979
You can search for Columbus, TX pharmacies by their name or address
Columbus Drugstores - Texas
Zip Code is 78934 and Currently there are 11 pharmacies and drugstores in our database for Columbus City.
Columbus Pharmacy and Drugstores - US
By pressing keys ctrol + F you can search Columbus drugstores and pharmacies by its names.
- Charles Robert Gobert, Md, Pllc - 109 Shult Dr
- Colorado County Ems - 305 Radio Ln
- Colorado County Surgical Associates, Pllc - 1860 Texas 71
- Colorado Valley Anesthesia, Llp - 519 Spring St
- Columbus Community Hospital - 110 Shult Dr
- Columbus Eye Associates - 100 Sweetbriar Dr
- Columbus Isd - 105 Cardinal Ln
- Columbus Medical Clinic - 2122 Texas 71
- Columbus Nursing And Rehabilitation Lp - 103 Sweetbriar Dr