Union city is located in Union County, South Carolina State, US.
In the coming decades, Union pharmacists are expected to become more integral within the health care system. Rather than simply dispensing medication, pharmacists are increasingly expected to be compensated for their patient care skills. In particular, South Carolina Medication Therapy Management (MTM) includes the clinical services that pharmacists can provide for their patients. Such services include the thorough analysis of all medication (prescription, non-prescription, and herbals) currently being taken by an individual. The result is a reconciliation of medication and patient education resulting in increased patient health outcomes and decreased costs to the health care system.
Union Time Zone is EST and Area code, to make phone calls to a Union Pharmacy, is 864
You can search for Union, SC pharmacies by their name or address
Union Drugstores - South Carolina
Zip Code is 29379 and Currently there are 19 pharmacies and drugstores in our database for Union City.
Union Pharmacy and Drugstores - US
By pressing keys ctrol + F you can search Union drugstores and pharmacies by its names.
- Amreican Homepatient - 320 N Duncan Bypass
- Austin Rehab Of Union, Llc - 720 A S DUNCAN BY PASS
- Austin Rehab Services - 720 S Duncan Bypass
- Carolina Behavioral Care, Llc - W South St
- Carolina Internal Medicine Of Union - 1005 THOMPSON BLVD
- Carolinas Health Associates Duncan By Pass - 408 N Duncan Bypass
- Carolinas Health Associates Family Medicine - 801 W Main St
- Carolinas Health Associates Union Surgical Services - 407 W South St
- Cha Family Practice Associates - 429 E Main St
- Cha Union Surgical Services - 323 W South St
- Ear Nose Throat And Audiology Associates - 327 West South Street
- Ellen Sagar Nursing Home - 1817 Jonesville Hwy