Chapin city is located in Lexington County, South Carolina State, US.
In the coming decades, Chapin pharmacists are expected to become more integral within the health care system. Rather than simply dispensing medication, pharmacists are increasingly expected to be compensated for their patient care skills. In particular, South Carolina Medication Therapy Management (MTM) includes the clinical services that pharmacists can provide for their patients. Such services include the thorough analysis of all medication (prescription, non-prescription, and herbals) currently being taken by an individual. The result is a reconciliation of medication and patient education resulting in increased patient health outcomes and decreased costs to the health care system.
Chapin Time Zone is EST and Area code, to make phone calls to a Chapin Pharmacy, is 803
You can search for Chapin, SC pharmacies by their name or address
Chapin Drugstores - South Carolina
Zip Code is 29036 and Currently there are 14 pharmacies and drugstores in our database for Chapin City.
Chapin Pharmacy and Drugstores - US
By pressing keys ctrol + F you can search Chapin drugstores and pharmacies by its names.
- Chapin Chiropractic Health - 1402 Chapin Rd
- Chapin Family Practice - 1612 Chapin Rd
- Chapin Pediatrics - 119 Amicks Ferry Rd
- Chapin Pharmacy - 138 Amicks Ferry Rd
- Chapin Rehabilitation Clinic, Inc. - 1525 Chapin Rd
- Chapin Womens Care - 557 Columbia Ave
- Children's Chatter, Speech-language Therapy, Llc - 28 Kitfox Ct
- Christian Counseling Ministries, Inc - 211 E Boundary St