Wakefield city is located in Washington County, Rhode Island State, US.
In the coming decades, Wakefield pharmacists are expected to become more integral within the health care system. Rather than simply dispensing medication, pharmacists are increasingly expected to be compensated for their patient care skills. In particular, Rhode Island Medication Therapy Management (MTM) includes the clinical services that pharmacists can provide for their patients. Such services include the thorough analysis of all medication (prescription, non-prescription, and herbals) currently being taken by an individual. The result is a reconciliation of medication and patient education resulting in increased patient health outcomes and decreased costs to the health care system.
Wakefield Time Zone is EST and Area code, to make phone calls to a Wakefield Pharmacy, is 401
You can search for Wakefield, RI pharmacies by their name or address
Wakefield Drugstores - Rhode Island
Zip Code is 2879 and Currently there are 8 pharmacies and drugstores in our database for Wakefield City.
Wakefield Pharmacy and Drugstores - US
By pressing keys ctrol + F you can search Wakefield drugstores and pharmacies by its names.
- Adeline Laplante Memorial Center, Inc. - 126 WILLARD AVE
- Allergy & Asthma Specialists Of South County - 44 MAIN STREET
- Atlantic Professional Services Of Rhode Island Incorporated - 100 KENYON AVENUE
- Beatriz M. Demoranville, Md - 70 KENYON AVE
- Bertram Gibbes, Ph.d., Inc. - 481A KINGSTOWN RD
- Burrows Mental Health Counseling Inc - 30 HOLLEY ST