Barrington city is located in Bristol County, Rhode Island State, US.
In the coming decades, Barrington pharmacists are expected to become more integral within the health care system. Rather than simply dispensing medication, pharmacists are increasingly expected to be compensated for their patient care skills. In particular, Rhode Island Medication Therapy Management (MTM) includes the clinical services that pharmacists can provide for their patients. Such services include the thorough analysis of all medication (prescription, non-prescription, and herbals) currently being taken by an individual. The result is a reconciliation of medication and patient education resulting in increased patient health outcomes and decreased costs to the health care system.
Barrington Time Zone is EST and Area code, to make phone calls to a Barrington Pharmacy, is 401
You can search for Barrington, RI pharmacies by their name or address
Barrington Drugstores - Rhode Island
Zip Code is 2806 and Currently there are 12 pharmacies and drugstores in our database for Barrington City.
Barrington Pharmacy and Drugstores - US
By pressing keys ctrol + F you can search Barrington drugstores and pharmacies by its names.
- Barrington Cvs Inc - 180 County Rd
- Barrington Family Medicine, Llc - 60 Bay Spring Ave
- Barrington Pediatric Associates, Inc. - 334 County Rd
- Barrington Public Schools - 220 Lincoln Ave
- Barrington Public Schools - 283 County Rd
- Barrington Urgent Care - 310 Maple Ave
- East Bay Center, Inc. - 2 Old County Road
- East Bay Pediatric & Adolescent Medicine Assoc Inc - 234 Maple Avenue
- Elaine M Felag - 290 County Rd