Ebensburg city is located in Cambria County, Pennsylvania State, US.
In the coming decades, Ebensburg pharmacists are expected to become more integral within the health care system. Rather than simply dispensing medication, pharmacists are increasingly expected to be compensated for their patient care skills. In particular, Pennsylvania Medication Therapy Management (MTM) includes the clinical services that pharmacists can provide for their patients. Such services include the thorough analysis of all medication (prescription, non-prescription, and herbals) currently being taken by an individual. The result is a reconciliation of medication and patient education resulting in increased patient health outcomes and decreased costs to the health care system.
Ebensburg Time Zone is EST and Area code, to make phone calls to a Ebensburg Pharmacy, is 814
You can search for Ebensburg, PA pharmacies by their name or address
Ebensburg Drugstores - Pennsylvania
Zip Code is 15931 and Currently there are 21 pharmacies and drugstores in our database for Ebensburg City.
Ebensburg Pharmacy and Drugstores - US
By pressing keys ctrol + F you can search Ebensburg drugstores and pharmacies by its names.
- Adams Counseling & Associates, Pc - 1100 W High St
- Advanced Regional Center For Ankle And Foot Care - 927 W High St
- Advantage Foot Care Associates - 171 Lovell Ave
- Allegheny & Chesapeake Physical Therapists Inc - 3053 New Germany Rd
- Alternative Community Resource Program, Inc. - 118 W High St
- Appalachian Family Chiropractic Clinic Pc - 127 S Center St
- Archibald R Morris Od - 125 Manor Dr
- Audiotone Hearing Aid Center Inc - 720 Rowena Dr
- Cambria Care Center - 429 MANOR DR
- Central Cambria School District - 208 Schoolhouse Rd
- Chi Mastrine - 171 LOVELL PARK PROFESSIONAL BLDG.
- Ebensburg Area Ambulance Association - 100 N Caroline St
- Ebensburg Center - 4051 Admiral Peary Hwy
- Ebensburg Center Pharmacy - 4501 Admiral Peary Hwy
- Ebensburg Family Medicine Inc - 236 Jamesway Rd