Okmulgee city is located in Okmulgee County, Oklahoma State, US.
In the coming decades, Okmulgee pharmacists are expected to become more integral within the health care system. Rather than simply dispensing medication, pharmacists are increasingly expected to be compensated for their patient care skills. In particular, Oklahoma Medication Therapy Management (MTM) includes the clinical services that pharmacists can provide for their patients. Such services include the thorough analysis of all medication (prescription, non-prescription, and herbals) currently being taken by an individual. The result is a reconciliation of medication and patient education resulting in increased patient health outcomes and decreased costs to the health care system.
Okmulgee Time Zone is CST and Area code, to make phone calls to a Okmulgee Pharmacy, is 918
You can search for Okmulgee, OK pharmacies by their name or address
Okmulgee Drugstores - Oklahoma
Zip Code is 74447 and Currently there are 15 pharmacies and drugstores in our database for Okmulgee City.
Okmulgee Pharmacy and Drugstores - US
By pressing keys ctrol + F you can search Okmulgee drugstores and pharmacies by its names.
- Adel R Malati, M.d., Inc. - 1201 S Belmont Ave
- Adolph Family Dentistry Inc - 112 N Grand Ave
- Alliance Healthcare Services Inc - 1401 Morris Dr
- At Home In Oklahoma, Inc. - 700 N Mission Rd
- Creek Nation Behavioral Health/substabce Abuse Services - 100 West 7th Street
- Creek Nation Health System - 1801 East 4th Street
- Creoks Behavioral Health - 400 West 6th Street
- Creoks Mental Health - 323 West 6th Street
- Creoks Mental Health Services, Inc. - 114 North Grand Avenue