Carnegie city is located in Caddo County, Oklahoma State, US.
In the coming decades, Carnegie pharmacists are expected to become more integral within the health care system. Rather than simply dispensing medication, pharmacists are increasingly expected to be compensated for their patient care skills. In particular, Oklahoma Medication Therapy Management (MTM) includes the clinical services that pharmacists can provide for their patients. Such services include the thorough analysis of all medication (prescription, non-prescription, and herbals) currently being taken by an individual. The result is a reconciliation of medication and patient education resulting in increased patient health outcomes and decreased costs to the health care system.
Carnegie Time Zone is CST and Area code, to make phone calls to a Carnegie Pharmacy, is 580
You can search for Carnegie, OK pharmacies by their name or address
Carnegie Drugstores - Oklahoma
Zip Code is 73015 and Currently there are 8 pharmacies and drugstores in our database for Carnegie City.
Carnegie Pharmacy and Drugstores - US
By pressing keys ctrol + F you can search Carnegie drugstores and pharmacies by its names.
- Carnegie Family Medical Clinic - 102 N BROADWAY
- Carnegie Hospital Ambulance Service - 102 N. BROADWAY
- Carnegie Indian Health Center - US HWY 9 WEST
- Carnegie Nursing Home, Inc. - 225 NORTH BROADWAY
- Carnegie Public Schools - 315 S. CARNEGIE ST.
- Carnegie Tri-county Municipal Hospital - 102 NORTH BROADWAY