Barnesville city is located in Belmont County, Ohio State, US.
In the coming decades, Barnesville pharmacists are expected to become more integral within the health care system. Rather than simply dispensing medication, pharmacists are increasingly expected to be compensated for their patient care skills. In particular, Ohio Medication Therapy Management (MTM) includes the clinical services that pharmacists can provide for their patients. Such services include the thorough analysis of all medication (prescription, non-prescription, and herbals) currently being taken by an individual. The result is a reconciliation of medication and patient education resulting in increased patient health outcomes and decreased costs to the health care system.
Barnesville Time Zone is EST and Area code, to make phone calls to a Barnesville Pharmacy, is 740
You can search for Barnesville, OH pharmacies by their name or address
Barnesville Drugstores - Ohio
Zip Code is 43713 and Currently there are 14 pharmacies and drugstores in our database for Barnesville City.
Barnesville Pharmacy and Drugstores - US
By pressing keys ctrol + F you can search Barnesville drugstores and pharmacies by its names.
- Barnesville Emergency Squad - 127 E Church St
- Barnesville Exempted Village School District - 210 W Church St
- Barnesville Family Health Center - 101 W Main St
- Barnesville Health Care Center - 400 Carrie Ave
- Barnesville Hospital Home Heath Agency - 639 W Main St
- Barnesville Vision Center - 177 W Main St
- Donald M Mayberry And David M Mayberry - 100 HOSPITAL DRIVE MEDICAL CENTER
- Dr Douglas A Huff - 210 North Chestnut Street