Amherst city is located in Lorain County, Ohio State, US.
In the coming decades, Amherst pharmacists are expected to become more integral within the health care system. Rather than simply dispensing medication, pharmacists are increasingly expected to be compensated for their patient care skills. In particular, Ohio Medication Therapy Management (MTM) includes the clinical services that pharmacists can provide for their patients. Such services include the thorough analysis of all medication (prescription, non-prescription, and herbals) currently being taken by an individual. The result is a reconciliation of medication and patient education resulting in increased patient health outcomes and decreased costs to the health care system.
Amherst Time Zone is EST and Area code, to make phone calls to a Amherst Pharmacy, is 440
You can search for Amherst, OH pharmacies by their name or address
Amherst Drugstores - Ohio
Zip Code is 44001 and Currently there are 17 pharmacies and drugstores in our database for Amherst City.
Amherst Pharmacy and Drugstores - US
By pressing keys ctrol + F you can search Amherst drugstores and pharmacies by its names.
- Amherst Exempted Village School District - 185 Forest St
- Amherst Hospital - 254 Cleveland Ave
- Amherst Manor, Inc. - 175 N Lake St
- Apria Healthcare Inc - 8077 Leavitt Rd
- Apria Healthcare, Inc. - 8073 Leavitt Rd
- Catri Hearing Aid Cnt Inc - 1954 Kresge Dr
- Childrens Developmental Center - 150 Erie Ct
- Community Health Partners Physicians Inc - 578 N Leavitt Rd
- David J Sterna Od & Associates, Llc - 1710 Cooper Foster Park Road
- Discount Drug Mart Inc - 300 N Leavitt Rd
- Dr. Patrick J. Elbert Inc - 1495 Cooper Foster Park Road