Las Vegas Pharmacies
Las Vegas city is located in San Miguel County, New Mexico State, US.
In the coming decades, Las Vegas pharmacists are expected to become more integral within the health care system. Rather than simply dispensing medication, pharmacists are increasingly expected to be compensated for their patient care skills. In particular, New Mexico Medication Therapy Management (MTM) includes the clinical services that pharmacists can provide for their patients. Such services include the thorough analysis of all medication (prescription, non-prescription, and herbals) currently being taken by an individual. The result is a reconciliation of medication and patient education resulting in increased patient health outcomes and decreased costs to the health care system.
Las Vegas Time Zone is MST and Area code, to make phone calls to a Las Vegas Pharmacy, is 505
You can search for Las Vegas, NM pharmacies by their name or address
Las Vegas Drugstores - New Mexico
Zip Code is 87701 and Currently there are 23 pharmacies and drugstores in our database for Las Vegas City.
Las Vegas Pharmacy and Drugstores - US
By pressing keys ctrol + F you can search Las Vegas drugstores and pharmacies by its names.
- Adelaide Simpson Speech Language Services - 615 E Lincoln St
- Adolescent & Family Services - 1630 7th St
- Advanced Chiropractic & Acupuncture Inc - 720 University Ave
- Advanced Pain Management - 104 Legion Dr
- Alaniz Acupuncture & Therapy - 1620 7th St
- Alternative Home Health Care - 1118 National Ave
- Alumbra Women's Health And Maternity Care - 1900 Hot Springs Blvd
- An Angels Touch Llc - 146 Bridge St
- Ayudantes, Inc - 3001 Hot Springs Blvd
- Bma Las Vegas Dialysis Center - 246 Mills Ave
- Bradley Kanode Md - 1301 8th St
- Brookhaven Nursing Home - 813 4TH ST
- Buena Vida - 613 MILLS AVE
- Buena Vista Eye Care - 1620B 7TH ST
- David Elliott - 105 Mills Avenue #300
- Direct Healtthcare - 5412 Sultan Street
- Divine Dental Centre - 925 Mills Avenue