Artesia city is located in Eddy County, New Mexico State, US.
In the coming decades, Artesia pharmacists are expected to become more integral within the health care system. Rather than simply dispensing medication, pharmacists are increasingly expected to be compensated for their patient care skills. In particular, New Mexico Medication Therapy Management (MTM) includes the clinical services that pharmacists can provide for their patients. Such services include the thorough analysis of all medication (prescription, non-prescription, and herbals) currently being taken by an individual. The result is a reconciliation of medication and patient education resulting in increased patient health outcomes and decreased costs to the health care system.
Artesia Time Zone is MST and Area code, to make phone calls to a Artesia Pharmacy, is 505
You can search for Artesia, NM pharmacies by their name or address
Artesia Drugstores - New Mexico
Zip Code is 88210 and Currently there are 15 pharmacies and drugstores in our database for Artesia City.
Artesia Pharmacy and Drugstores - US
By pressing keys ctrol + F you can search Artesia drugstores and pharmacies by its names.
- Abalos - 702 N 13th St
- Artesia Ambulance Billing Service - 309 N 7th St
- Artesia Health Resources - 1105 Memorial Dr
- Artesia Medical Center - 315 W Washington Ave
- Artesia Medical Supply - 313 W Quay Ave
- Artesia Physical Therapy Llc - 601 W Mahone Dr
- Artesia Public Schools - 1106 W Quay Ave
- Artesia Va Cboc - 1700 W Main St