Valdese city is located in Burke County, North Carolina State, US.
In the coming decades, Valdese pharmacists are expected to become more integral within the health care system. Rather than simply dispensing medication, pharmacists are increasingly expected to be compensated for their patient care skills. In particular, North Carolina Medication Therapy Management (MTM) includes the clinical services that pharmacists can provide for their patients. Such services include the thorough analysis of all medication (prescription, non-prescription, and herbals) currently being taken by an individual. The result is a reconciliation of medication and patient education resulting in increased patient health outcomes and decreased costs to the health care system.
Valdese Time Zone is EST and Area code, to make phone calls to a Valdese Pharmacy, is 828
You can search for Valdese, NC pharmacies by their name or address
Valdese Drugstores - North Carolina
Zip Code is 28690 and Currently there are 10 pharmacies and drugstores in our database for Valdese City.
Valdese Pharmacy and Drugstores - US
By pressing keys ctrol + F you can search Valdese drugstores and pharmacies by its names.
- Blue Ridge Healthcare - Lifeline - 201 St Germain Ave SW
- Blue Ridge Long Term Care Pharmacy - 298 Perkins Rd SE
- Burke Hospice And Palliative Care, Inc. - 1721 Enon Rd
- Destiny Management Incorporated - 1460 U.S. 70
- Drexel Medical Practice - 2659 U.S. 70
- Drexel Medical Practice - 7659 U.S. 70