Pembroke city is located in Robeson County, North Carolina State, US.
In the coming decades, Pembroke pharmacists are expected to become more integral within the health care system. Rather than simply dispensing medication, pharmacists are increasingly expected to be compensated for their patient care skills. In particular, North Carolina Medication Therapy Management (MTM) includes the clinical services that pharmacists can provide for their patients. Such services include the thorough analysis of all medication (prescription, non-prescription, and herbals) currently being taken by an individual. The result is a reconciliation of medication and patient education resulting in increased patient health outcomes and decreased costs to the health care system.
Pembroke Time Zone is EST and Area code, to make phone calls to a Pembroke Pharmacy, is 910
You can search for Pembroke, NC pharmacies by their name or address
Pembroke Drugstores - North Carolina
Zip Code is 28372 and Currently there are 26 pharmacies and drugstores in our database for Pembroke City.
Pembroke Pharmacy and Drugstores - US
By pressing keys ctrol + F you can search Pembroke drugstores and pharmacies by its names.
- Caring Touch Home Health Care - 799 JAMES LYNN DR
- Chaparral Youth Services - 16 Stanley St
- Chaparral Youth Services - 3 Hunts Rd
- Chiropractic Center-pembroke - 401 E 3rd St
- Circle Of Life - 4729 Union Chapel Rd
- Collins And Lowery, Dds, Pa - 216 E Wardell St
- Comfort Care Services, Llc - 112 E 3rd St
- Community Health Innovation, Inc. - 954 Hezekiah Rd
- Continuum Care Services, Inc. - 812 Candy Park Road
- Country Layne, Llc - 42 3 Hunts Road
- Covenant Hospice - 509 West 3rd Street
- Crossroads Associates - 306 Normal Street
- Crossroads Associates - 406 Blaine Street
- Crossroads Associates Llp - 636 Prospect Road
- Deese & Locklear Chiropractic Center - 812 Candy Park Road #6103
- Dial's Family Care Home #1 - 1685 Canal Road
- Due Season Hospice And Homecare Agency Inc. - 201 Livermore Drive