King city is located in Stokes County, North Carolina State, US.
In the coming decades, King pharmacists are expected to become more integral within the health care system. Rather than simply dispensing medication, pharmacists are increasingly expected to be compensated for their patient care skills. In particular, North Carolina Medication Therapy Management (MTM) includes the clinical services that pharmacists can provide for their patients. Such services include the thorough analysis of all medication (prescription, non-prescription, and herbals) currently being taken by an individual. The result is a reconciliation of medication and patient education resulting in increased patient health outcomes and decreased costs to the health care system.
King Time Zone is EST and Area code, to make phone calls to a King Pharmacy, is 336
You can search for King, NC pharmacies by their name or address
King Drugstores - North Carolina
Zip Code is 27021 and Currently there are 16 pharmacies and drugstores in our database for King City.
King Pharmacy and Drugstores - US
By pressing keys ctrol + F you can search King drugstores and pharmacies by its names.
- Calm Source Inc - 149 Glenn Brooke Ln
- Cnc/access, Inc. - 615 E King St
- Community Eye Associates - 306 Kirby Rd
- Cvs Pharmacy # 07354 - 600 South Main Street
- David M Stauffer, Dpm, Pllc - 167 Moore Road
- Daymark Recovery Services Inc - 741 Spainhour Road
- Doctors Vision Center Od Pa - 215 Moore Road
- Dr. Mark A. Johnson, Dds, Pa - 217 Moore Road
- Eckerd Corporation - 650 S Main St
- Edwin H. Martinat Outpatient Comprehensive Rehabilitation Ctr -king - 216 Moore Rd