Philadelphia city is located in Neshoba County, Mississippi State, US.
In the coming decades, Philadelphia pharmacists are expected to become more integral within the health care system. Rather than simply dispensing medication, pharmacists are increasingly expected to be compensated for their patient care skills. In particular, Mississippi Medication Therapy Management (MTM) includes the clinical services that pharmacists can provide for their patients. Such services include the thorough analysis of all medication (prescription, non-prescription, and herbals) currently being taken by an individual. The result is a reconciliation of medication and patient education resulting in increased patient health outcomes and decreased costs to the health care system.
Philadelphia Time Zone is CST and Area code, to make phone calls to a Philadelphia Pharmacy, is 601
You can search for Philadelphia, MS pharmacies by their name or address
Philadelphia Drugstores - Mississippi
Zip Code is 39350 and Currently there are 15 pharmacies and drugstores in our database for Philadelphia City.
Philadelphia Pharmacy and Drugstores - US
By pressing keys ctrol + F you can search Philadelphia drugstores and pharmacies by its names.
- Bogue Chitto Satellite Clinic - 124 BIG CREEK CIR
- Brown's Discount Drugs - 584 Main St
- Browns Discount Drugs Inc - 584 E Main St
- Charles E Atkins, Jr Dmd - 532 Main St
- Choctaw Health Center - 210 HOSPITAL CIR
- Choctaw Health Center Ambulance - 210 HOSPITAL CIRCLE
- Choctaw Residential Center Enterprise - 135 HOSPITAL CIR
- Cumberland Chiropractic Clinic - 481 West Beacon Street