Marshall city is located in Calhoun County, Michigan State, US.
In the coming decades, Marshall pharmacists are expected to become more integral within the health care system. Rather than simply dispensing medication, pharmacists are increasingly expected to be compensated for their patient care skills. In particular, Michigan Medication Therapy Management (MTM) includes the clinical services that pharmacists can provide for their patients. Such services include the thorough analysis of all medication (prescription, non-prescription, and herbals) currently being taken by an individual. The result is a reconciliation of medication and patient education resulting in increased patient health outcomes and decreased costs to the health care system.
Marshall Time Zone is EST and Area code, to make phone calls to a Marshall Pharmacy, is 269
You can search for Marshall, MI pharmacies by their name or address
Marshall Drugstores - Michigan
Zip Code is 49068 and Currently there are 11 pharmacies and drugstores in our database for Marshall City.
Marshall Pharmacy and Drugstores - US
By pressing keys ctrol + F you can search Marshall drugstores and pharmacies by its names.
- Calhoun County Health Department - 315 W GREEN ST
- Calhoun Intermediate School District - 17111 G DR N
- Craft Chiropractic Center, Inc - 125 Redfield Plaza
- Daniel Macias Md - 139 West Mansion Street
- David M. Byrens, M.d., P.c. - 215 East Mansion Street
- Dermatology & Skin Surgery Center Plc - 203 Winston Drive
- Douglas Vandermeulen Dds Pllc - 207 Winston Drive