Brewer city is located in Penobscot County, Maine State, US.
In the coming decades, Brewer pharmacists are expected to become more integral within the health care system. Rather than simply dispensing medication, pharmacists are increasingly expected to be compensated for their patient care skills. In particular, Maine Medication Therapy Management (MTM) includes the clinical services that pharmacists can provide for their patients. Such services include the thorough analysis of all medication (prescription, non-prescription, and herbals) currently being taken by an individual. The result is a reconciliation of medication and patient education resulting in increased patient health outcomes and decreased costs to the health care system.
Brewer Time Zone is EST and Area code, to make phone calls to a Brewer Pharmacy, is 207
You can search for Brewer, ME pharmacies by their name or address
Brewer Drugstores - Maine
Zip Code is 4412 and Currently there are 20 pharmacies and drugstores in our database for Brewer City.
Brewer Pharmacy and Drugstores - US
By pressing keys ctrol + F you can search Brewer drugstores and pharmacies by its names.
- Affiliated Material Services - 405 N Main St
- Alzheimer's Care Residence - 53 Colonial Cir
- Arcadia Health Care - 46 Betton St
- Brewer Dental Specialists, P.a. - 237 WILSON ST
- Brewer Family Medicine - 329 WILSON ST
- Brewer Health Center Pa - 401 S Main St
- Brewer High School Based Clinic - 79 PARKWAY S
- Brewer Medical Center - 735 WILSON ST
- Brewer Medical Center Pharmacy - 735 WILSON STREET
- Brewer Middle School - 5 SOMERSET ST
- Brewer Rehab And Living Center - 74 PARKWAY S
- Brewer School Department - 79 PARKWAY SOUTH