Bath city is located in Sagadahoc County, Maine State, US.
In the coming decades, Bath pharmacists are expected to become more integral within the health care system. Rather than simply dispensing medication, pharmacists are increasingly expected to be compensated for their patient care skills. In particular, Maine Medication Therapy Management (MTM) includes the clinical services that pharmacists can provide for their patients. Such services include the thorough analysis of all medication (prescription, non-prescription, and herbals) currently being taken by an individual. The result is a reconciliation of medication and patient education resulting in increased patient health outcomes and decreased costs to the health care system.
Bath Time Zone is EST and Area code, to make phone calls to a Bath Pharmacy, is 207
You can search for Bath, ME pharmacies by their name or address
Bath Drugstores - Maine
Zip Code is 4530 and Currently there are 13 pharmacies and drugstores in our database for Bath City.
Bath Pharmacy and Drugstores - US
By pressing keys ctrol + F you can search Bath drugstores and pharmacies by its names.
- Bath Fire & Rescue - 864 High St
- Bath Optometric Associates, P.c. - 126 Front St
- Bath Public Schools - 39 Andrews Rd
- Bma Bath - 55 Congress Ave
- Cigna Onsite Health, Llc; Bath Ironworks - 700 Washington St
- Cvs Bath Congress Llc - 1 Chandler Dr #27
- Cvs Pharmacy 00801 - 1 Chandler Drive #27