Tallulah city is located in Madison County, Louisiana State, US.
In the coming decades, Tallulah pharmacists are expected to become more integral within the health care system. Rather than simply dispensing medication, pharmacists are increasingly expected to be compensated for their patient care skills. In particular, Louisiana Medication Therapy Management (MTM) includes the clinical services that pharmacists can provide for their patients. Such services include the thorough analysis of all medication (prescription, non-prescription, and herbals) currently being taken by an individual. The result is a reconciliation of medication and patient education resulting in increased patient health outcomes and decreased costs to the health care system.
Tallulah Time Zone is CST and Area code, to make phone calls to a Tallulah Pharmacy, is 318
You can search for Tallulah, LA pharmacies by their name or address
Tallulah Drugstores - Louisiana
Zip Code is 71282 and Currently there are 9 pharmacies and drugstores in our database for Tallulah City.
Tallulah Pharmacy and Drugstores - US
By pressing keys ctrol + F you can search Tallulah drugstores and pharmacies by its names.
- Cognitive Development Center - 201 S Walnut St
- Cognitive Development Center Of Monroe - 410 E Askew St
- Collins Haworth Home Health - 310 S Chestnut St
- Darrow Street Community Home - 618 East Darrow Street
- Delta Home Care, Inc. - 9 Crothers Drive
- Delta Rural Health Service - 804 North Beech Street