Plaquemine city is located in Iberville County, Louisiana State, US.
In the coming decades, Plaquemine pharmacists are expected to become more integral within the health care system. Rather than simply dispensing medication, pharmacists are increasingly expected to be compensated for their patient care skills. In particular, Louisiana Medication Therapy Management (MTM) includes the clinical services that pharmacists can provide for their patients. Such services include the thorough analysis of all medication (prescription, non-prescription, and herbals) currently being taken by an individual. The result is a reconciliation of medication and patient education resulting in increased patient health outcomes and decreased costs to the health care system.
Plaquemine Time Zone is CST and Area code, to make phone calls to a Plaquemine Pharmacy, is 225
You can search for Plaquemine, LA pharmacies by their name or address
Plaquemine Drugstores - Louisiana
Zip Code is 70764 and Currently there are 17 pharmacies and drugstores in our database for Plaquemine City.
Plaquemine Pharmacy and Drugstores - US
By pressing keys ctrol + F you can search Plaquemine drugstores and pharmacies by its names.
- Anointed Family Medicine - 23845 Church St
- Associates In Internal Medicine Of Plaquemine, Apmc - 59315 River W Dr
- Association For Retarded Citizens Of Iberville - 24615 J Gerald Berret Blvd
- Association For Retarded Citizens Of Iberville - J Gerald Berret Blvd
- Carefree Medical Supply,llc - 25032 HWY 1 SOUTH
- Carl W. Scherer Iii, Md, Apmc - 59355 RIVER WEST DR
- Choices Family Medical Clinic Llc - 23510 Railroad Ave
- Comfort Care Hospice - 23827 Eden St
- Cvs Egl Belleview Plaquemine La Inc - 58456 Belleview Dr
- Cvs Pharmacy - 24600 Church St