Columbia city is located in Caldwell County, Louisiana State, US.
In the coming decades, Columbia pharmacists are expected to become more integral within the health care system. Rather than simply dispensing medication, pharmacists are increasingly expected to be compensated for their patient care skills. In particular, Louisiana Medication Therapy Management (MTM) includes the clinical services that pharmacists can provide for their patients. Such services include the thorough analysis of all medication (prescription, non-prescription, and herbals) currently being taken by an individual. The result is a reconciliation of medication and patient education resulting in increased patient health outcomes and decreased costs to the health care system.
Columbia Time Zone is CST and Area code, to make phone calls to a Columbia Pharmacy, is 318
You can search for Columbia, LA pharmacies by their name or address
Columbia Drugstores - Louisiana
Zip Code is 71418 and Currently there are 15 pharmacies and drugstores in our database for Columbia City.
Columbia Pharmacy and Drugstores - US
By pressing keys ctrol + F you can search Columbia drugstores and pharmacies by its names.
- Caldwell Council On Aging - 307 MAIN ST
- Caldwell Council On Aging - 307 MAIN STREET
- Caldwell Memorial Hospital Inc - 411 MAIN STREET
- Caldwell Parish School Board - 219 MAIN ST
- Caldwell Parish School Board - 219 MAIN STREET
- Citizens Medical Center - 7939 U.S. 165
- Citizens Rural Clinic - 484 Collins Rd
- Columbia Heights Community Home - 120 Eglin St
- Copenhagen Community Home - 153 Duke Road