Shepherdsville city is located in Bullitt County, Kentucky State, US.
In the coming decades, Shepherdsville pharmacists are expected to become more integral within the health care system. Rather than simply dispensing medication, pharmacists are increasingly expected to be compensated for their patient care skills. In particular, Kentucky Medication Therapy Management (MTM) includes the clinical services that pharmacists can provide for their patients. Such services include the thorough analysis of all medication (prescription, non-prescription, and herbals) currently being taken by an individual. The result is a reconciliation of medication and patient education resulting in increased patient health outcomes and decreased costs to the health care system.
Shepherdsville Time Zone is EST and Area code, to make phone calls to a Shepherdsville Pharmacy, is 502
You can search for Shepherdsville, KY pharmacies by their name or address
Shepherdsville Drugstores - Kentucky
Zip Code is 40165 and Currently there are 15 pharmacies and drugstores in our database for Shepherdsville City.
Shepherdsville Pharmacy and Drugstores - US
By pressing keys ctrol + F you can search Shepherdsville drugstores and pharmacies by its names.
- Bullitt County Adult Day Care Center - 127 LEES VALLEY RD
- Bullitt County Family Care Center - 1578 HIGHWAY 44 E
- Bullitt County Fiscal Court - 200 SALT WELL CT.
- Bullitt County Health Department - 181 Lees Valley Rd
- Bullitt County Public Schools - 1040 HIGHWAY 44 E
- Bullitt County Sleep Disordrs Lab - 815 JOHN HARPER RD
- Bullitt Dental, Pllc - 4230 N PRESTON HWY