Princeton city is located in Lyon County, Kentucky State, US.
In the coming decades, Princeton pharmacists are expected to become more integral within the health care system. Rather than simply dispensing medication, pharmacists are increasingly expected to be compensated for their patient care skills. In particular, Kentucky Medication Therapy Management (MTM) includes the clinical services that pharmacists can provide for their patients. Such services include the thorough analysis of all medication (prescription, non-prescription, and herbals) currently being taken by an individual. The result is a reconciliation of medication and patient education resulting in increased patient health outcomes and decreased costs to the health care system.
Princeton Time Zone is CST and Area code, to make phone calls to a Princeton Pharmacy, is 270
You can search for Princeton, KY pharmacies by their name or address
Princeton Drugstores - Kentucky
Zip Code is 42038 and Currently there are 24 pharmacies and drugstores in our database for Princeton City.
Princeton Pharmacy and Drugstores - US
By pressing keys ctrol + F you can search Princeton drugstores and pharmacies by its names.
- C. Michael Littlejohn, Md, Psc - 1100 S JEFFERSON ST
- Caldwell Co Tiger Clinic - 105 EDUCATIONAL DR
- Caldwell Co Tiger Pride Clinic - 1000 MARION RD
- Caldwell County Ambulance Service - 102 NORTHFIELD DR
- Caldwell County Board Of Education - 612 W WASHINGTON ST
- Caldwell County Dialysis Clinic - 401 S JEFFERSON ST
- Caldwell County Free Clinic, Inc. - 206 W MAIN ST
- Caldwell County Health Department - 310 HAWTHORNE ST
- Caldwell County High School Clinic - 350 BECKNER LN
- Caldwell County Hospital Home Health Agency - 1310 US HIGHWAY 62 W
- Caldwell County Hospital, Inc - 101 Hospital Dr
- Caldwell County Medical Clinic - 323 S Jefferson St
- Caldwell County Middle School - 440 BECKNER LN
- Cash Family Practice - 302 CEDAR CREEK ROAD
- Corner Homecare Inc - 108 E Washington St