Owingsville city is located in Bath County, Kentucky State, US.
In the coming decades, Owingsville pharmacists are expected to become more integral within the health care system. Rather than simply dispensing medication, pharmacists are increasingly expected to be compensated for their patient care skills. In particular, Kentucky Medication Therapy Management (MTM) includes the clinical services that pharmacists can provide for their patients. Such services include the thorough analysis of all medication (prescription, non-prescription, and herbals) currently being taken by an individual. The result is a reconciliation of medication and patient education resulting in increased patient health outcomes and decreased costs to the health care system.
Owingsville Time Zone is EST and Area code, to make phone calls to a Owingsville Pharmacy, is 606
You can search for Owingsville, KY pharmacies by their name or address
Owingsville Drugstores - Kentucky
Zip Code is 40360 and Currently there are 13 pharmacies and drugstores in our database for Owingsville City.
Owingsville Pharmacy and Drugstores - US
By pressing keys ctrol + F you can search Owingsville drugstores and pharmacies by its names.
- Bath County Ambulance District - 78 Rowland Ave
- Bath County Board Of Education - 405 W Main St
- Bath County Drug - 12 W Main St
- Bath County Health Center - 68 Oberline St
- Bath County High School - 645 Chenault Dr
- Bath County Middle School - 335 W Main St
- Bath Family Health Services - 44 Water St
- Bath Hometown Pharmacy Inc - 19 Miller Dr
- Central Kentucky Supportive Living, Inc - 650 Peeled Oak Rd
- Crossroads Elementary Health Unit - 4755 U.S. 60