Edgewood city is located in Kenton County, Kentucky State, US.
In the coming decades, Edgewood pharmacists are expected to become more integral within the health care system. Rather than simply dispensing medication, pharmacists are increasingly expected to be compensated for their patient care skills. In particular, Kentucky Medication Therapy Management (MTM) includes the clinical services that pharmacists can provide for their patients. Such services include the thorough analysis of all medication (prescription, non-prescription, and herbals) currently being taken by an individual. The result is a reconciliation of medication and patient education resulting in increased patient health outcomes and decreased costs to the health care system.
Edgewood Time Zone is EST and Area code, to make phone calls to a Edgewood Pharmacy, is 859
You can search for Edgewood, KY pharmacies by their name or address
Edgewood Drugstores - Kentucky
Zip Code is 41018 and Currently there are 17 pharmacies and drugstores in our database for Edgewood City.
Edgewood Pharmacy and Drugstores - US
By pressing keys ctrol + F you can search Edgewood drugstores and pharmacies by its names.
- Bryan V. Fallis Dpm Progressive Podiatry - 830 Thomas More Pkwy
- Burlington Health Care - 112 Barnwood Dr
- Cardiology Associates, Psc - 900 Medical Village Dr
- Caretenders - 3037 Dixie Hwy
- Caretenders Of Northern Kentucky - 168 Barnwood Dr
- Carol Deitz-bertke - 581 DUDLEY RD.
- Charles Stephens, M.d. - 3106 Hudnall Ln
- Cincinnati Dental Services - 599 Freedom Park Dr
- Cincinnati Eye Institute - 580 S Loop Rd
- Commonwealth Orthopaedic Centers - 560 S Loop Rd
- Comprehensive Cardiology Consultants, Inc - 1 Medical Village Dr
- Crna Group - 1 Medical Village Drive