Burkesville city is located in Cumberland County, Kentucky State, US.
In the coming decades, Burkesville pharmacists are expected to become more integral within the health care system. Rather than simply dispensing medication, pharmacists are increasingly expected to be compensated for their patient care skills. In particular, Kentucky Medication Therapy Management (MTM) includes the clinical services that pharmacists can provide for their patients. Such services include the thorough analysis of all medication (prescription, non-prescription, and herbals) currently being taken by an individual. The result is a reconciliation of medication and patient education resulting in increased patient health outcomes and decreased costs to the health care system.
Burkesville Time Zone is CST and Area code, to make phone calls to a Burkesville Pharmacy, is 270
You can search for Burkesville, KY pharmacies by their name or address
Burkesville Drugstores - Kentucky
Zip Code is 42717 and Currently there are 15 pharmacies and drugstores in our database for Burkesville City.
Burkesville Pharmacy and Drugstores - US
By pressing keys ctrol + F you can search Burkesville drugstores and pharmacies by its names.
- Capps Pharmacy - 331 Keen St
- Copper Lane Adult Day Care Center - 230 Copper Lane
- Cumberland Adult Day Health Care Center - 150 Short Street
- Cumberland County Board Of Education - 810 North Main Street
- Cumberland County Elementary School - Kentucky 90
- Cumberland County Health Department - 226 Copper Lane
- Cumberland County High School - 912 North Main Street
- Cumberland County Middle School - 908 North Main Street
- Cumberland Family Medical Center, Inc. - 360 Keen Street
- Cumberland Valley Manor, Inc. - 301 South Main Street