Brownsville city is located in Edmonson County, Kentucky State, US.
In the coming decades, Brownsville pharmacists are expected to become more integral within the health care system. Rather than simply dispensing medication, pharmacists are increasingly expected to be compensated for their patient care skills. In particular, Kentucky Medication Therapy Management (MTM) includes the clinical services that pharmacists can provide for their patients. Such services include the thorough analysis of all medication (prescription, non-prescription, and herbals) currently being taken by an individual. The result is a reconciliation of medication and patient education resulting in increased patient health outcomes and decreased costs to the health care system.
Brownsville Time Zone is CST and Area code, to make phone calls to a Brownsville Pharmacy, is 270
You can search for Brownsville, KY pharmacies by their name or address
Brownsville Drugstores - Kentucky
Zip Code is 42210 and Currently there are 13 pharmacies and drugstores in our database for Brownsville City.
Brownsville Pharmacy and Drugstores - US
By pressing keys ctrol + F you can search Brownsville drugstores and pharmacies by its names.
- Active Day Of Brownsville - 1430 S Main St
- Alford's Pharmacy - 210 S Main St
- Associates In Physician Services - 1573 Kentucky 259
- Ayry Enterprises Inc - 1571 Kentucky 259
- Edmonson 5/6 Center - 191 W Center St
- Edmonson Care And Rehabilitation Center - 813 S Main St
- Edmonson County Ambulance Service - 1755 KY-259
- Edmonson County Board Of Education - 100 Wildcat Way
- Edmonson County Health Department - 221 Mammoth Cave Rd
- Edmonson County High - 220 Wildcat Way
- Edmonson County Middle - 210 Wildcat Way
- Edmonson Drug Co - 432 S Main St