Albany city is located in Clinton County, Kentucky State, US.
In the coming decades, Albany pharmacists are expected to become more integral within the health care system. Rather than simply dispensing medication, pharmacists are increasingly expected to be compensated for their patient care skills. In particular, Kentucky Medication Therapy Management (MTM) includes the clinical services that pharmacists can provide for their patients. Such services include the thorough analysis of all medication (prescription, non-prescription, and herbals) currently being taken by an individual. The result is a reconciliation of medication and patient education resulting in increased patient health outcomes and decreased costs to the health care system.
Albany Time Zone is CST and Area code, to make phone calls to a Albany Pharmacy, is 606
You can search for Albany, KY pharmacies by their name or address
Albany Drugstores - Kentucky
Zip Code is 42602 and Currently there are 18 pharmacies and drugstores in our database for Albany City.
Albany Pharmacy and Drugstores - US
By pressing keys ctrol + F you can search Albany drugstores and pharmacies by its names.
- Ae # 14 Albany - 106 Emergency Dr
- Albany Elementary School - 819 3rd St
- Associates In Eyecare Psc - 127 Foothills Ave
- Certacare Pharmacy - 150 WESTVIEW SHOPPING CTR
- Clinton Co. Ems - 101 Emergency Dr
- Clinton County Board Of Education - CLINTON COUNTY BOARD OF EDUCATION
- Clinton County Care & Rehabilitation Center - 404 Washington St
- Clinton County Health Department - 131 FOOTHILLS AVE
- Clinton County High School - 650 High School Dr
- Clinton County Hospital Physician Group - 723 Burkesville Rd
- Clinton County Middle School - 169 MIDDLE SCHOOL RD
- Clinton Family Medical Center - 606 Burkesville Rd
- Columbia Medical Equipment, Inc Of Clinton County - 258 Burkesville Rd
- Dean Medical, Inc. - Old Ky 90 Loop 3
- Dyer Drug Co Inc - 100 Cumberland St
- Dyer Drug Company - 100 E Cumberland St