Independence city is located in Montgomery County, Kansas State, US.
In the coming decades, Independence pharmacists are expected to become more integral within the health care system. Rather than simply dispensing medication, pharmacists are increasingly expected to be compensated for their patient care skills. In particular, Kansas Medication Therapy Management (MTM) includes the clinical services that pharmacists can provide for their patients. Such services include the thorough analysis of all medication (prescription, non-prescription, and herbals) currently being taken by an individual. The result is a reconciliation of medication and patient education resulting in increased patient health outcomes and decreased costs to the health care system.
Independence Time Zone is CST and Area code, to make phone calls to a Independence Pharmacy, is 620
You can search for Independence, KS pharmacies by their name or address
Independence Drugstores - Kansas
Zip Code is 67301 and Currently there are 17 pharmacies and drugstores in our database for Independence City.
Independence Pharmacy and Drugstores - US
By pressing keys ctrol + F you can search Independence drugstores and pharmacies by its names.
- Active Partners Home Health Care - 415 Fruitland Ave
- Advanced Pt Independence - 118 W Main St
- Alway's There Homecare Llc - 1475 S 10th St
- Apria Healthcare, Inc. - 900 W Myrtle St
- Cancer Center Of Kansas, P.a. - 800 W MYRTLE ST
- City Of Independence - 225 E Main St
- Connections - 3751 West Main Street
- D/b/a Windsor Place At Independence, Llc - 614 South 8th Street
- Dccca Family Preservation Independence - 1101 Donald Avenue
- Defever Osborn Drug - 205 North Pennsylvania Avenue
- Defever Osborn Drug Inc - 205 N Pennsylvania Ave