Columbus city is located in Cherokee County, Kansas State, US.
In the coming decades, Columbus pharmacists are expected to become more integral within the health care system. Rather than simply dispensing medication, pharmacists are increasingly expected to be compensated for their patient care skills. In particular, Kansas Medication Therapy Management (MTM) includes the clinical services that pharmacists can provide for their patients. Such services include the thorough analysis of all medication (prescription, non-prescription, and herbals) currently being taken by an individual. The result is a reconciliation of medication and patient education resulting in increased patient health outcomes and decreased costs to the health care system.
Columbus Time Zone is CST and Area code, to make phone calls to a Columbus Pharmacy, is 620
You can search for Columbus, KS pharmacies by their name or address
Columbus Drugstores - Kansas
Zip Code is 66725 and Currently there are 10 pharmacies and drugstores in our database for Columbus City.
Columbus Pharmacy and Drugstores - US
By pressing keys ctrol + F you can search Columbus drugstores and pharmacies by its names.
- Cherokee County Ambulance Association Inc. - 800 Powrachute Way
- Cherokee County Health Department - 110 E Walnut St
- Class Ltd - Merle Evans Dr
- Columbus Family Pharmacy - 200 E Maple St
- Columbus Usd493 - 802 S High School Ave
- Community Health Center Of Southeast Kansas/columbus Clinic - 120 W Pine St