Burlington city is located in Coffey County, Kansas State, US.
In the coming decades, Burlington pharmacists are expected to become more integral within the health care system. Rather than simply dispensing medication, pharmacists are increasingly expected to be compensated for their patient care skills. In particular, Kansas Medication Therapy Management (MTM) includes the clinical services that pharmacists can provide for their patients. Such services include the thorough analysis of all medication (prescription, non-prescription, and herbals) currently being taken by an individual. The result is a reconciliation of medication and patient education resulting in increased patient health outcomes and decreased costs to the health care system.
Burlington Time Zone is CST and Area code, to make phone calls to a Burlington Pharmacy, is 620
You can search for Burlington, KS pharmacies by their name or address
Burlington Drugstores - Kansas
Zip Code is 66839 and Currently there are 12 pharmacies and drugstores in our database for Burlington City.
Burlington Pharmacy and Drugstores - US
By pressing keys ctrol + F you can search Burlington drugstores and pharmacies by its names.
- Ability Resources - 112 N 3rd St
- Ability Resources - 420 Kennedy St
- Above And Beyond Tcm, Inc - 316 N 6th St
- Coffey Co Health Dept - 110 S 6th St
- Coffey Co Hospital Ambulance - 801 N 4th St
- Coffey County Hospital Home Health Agency - 824 N 4th St
- Coffey County Medical Center - 309 Sanders St