Washington city is located in Daviess County, Indiana State, US.
In the coming decades, Washington pharmacists are expected to become more integral within the health care system. Rather than simply dispensing medication, pharmacists are increasingly expected to be compensated for their patient care skills. In particular, Indiana Medication Therapy Management (MTM) includes the clinical services that pharmacists can provide for their patients. Such services include the thorough analysis of all medication (prescription, non-prescription, and herbals) currently being taken by an individual. The result is a reconciliation of medication and patient education resulting in increased patient health outcomes and decreased costs to the health care system.
Washington Time Zone is EST and Area code, to make phone calls to a Washington Pharmacy, is 812
You can search for Washington, IN pharmacies by their name or address
Washington Drugstores - Indiana
Zip Code is 47501 and Currently there are 18 pharmacies and drugstores in our database for Washington City.
Washington Pharmacy and Drugstores - US
By pressing keys ctrol + F you can search Washington drugstores and pharmacies by its names.
- Daviess Community Hospital Home Health Care - 1314 East Walnut Street
- Daviess County Dialysis - 310 Northeast 14th Street
- Dch Health Pavillion - 1805 Indiana 57
- Diabetes Management Center - 300 Northeast 14th Street
- Dr Stephen R Gregory & Assoc, Pc - 400 East National Highway
- Dr. Kimberly Wagler Parsons, P.c. - 2 East Walnut Street
- Dr. Michael S. Walker D.d.s., P.c. - 2007 Memorial Avenue