Portage city is located in Porter County, Indiana State, US.
In the coming decades, Portage pharmacists are expected to become more integral within the health care system. Rather than simply dispensing medication, pharmacists are increasingly expected to be compensated for their patient care skills. In particular, Indiana Medication Therapy Management (MTM) includes the clinical services that pharmacists can provide for their patients. Such services include the thorough analysis of all medication (prescription, non-prescription, and herbals) currently being taken by an individual. The result is a reconciliation of medication and patient education resulting in increased patient health outcomes and decreased costs to the health care system.
Portage Time Zone is CST and Area code, to make phone calls to a Portage Pharmacy, is 219
You can search for Portage, IN pharmacies by their name or address
Portage Drugstores - Indiana
Zip Code is 46368 and Currently there are 16 pharmacies and drugstores in our database for Portage City.
Portage Pharmacy and Drugstores - US
By pressing keys ctrol + F you can search Portage drugstores and pharmacies by its names.
- Advanced Home Health Care Incorporated - 2588 Portage Mall
- Arc Bridges, Inc - 3117 Woodbine St
- Arc Bridges, Inc - 5475 Stone Ave
- Associated Pediatricians, Llc - 3630 Willowcreek Rd
- Catholic Charities - 6350 CENTRAL AVE
- Chhabra Medical Corporation - 6375 U.S. 6
- Cory Eyecare Ptr - 6509 Central Avenue