Peru city is located in Miami County, Indiana State, US.
In the coming decades, Peru pharmacists are expected to become more integral within the health care system. Rather than simply dispensing medication, pharmacists are increasingly expected to be compensated for their patient care skills. In particular, Indiana Medication Therapy Management (MTM) includes the clinical services that pharmacists can provide for their patients. Such services include the thorough analysis of all medication (prescription, non-prescription, and herbals) currently being taken by an individual. The result is a reconciliation of medication and patient education resulting in increased patient health outcomes and decreased costs to the health care system.
Peru Time Zone is EST and Area code, to make phone calls to a Peru Pharmacy, is 765
You can search for Peru, IN pharmacies by their name or address
Peru Drugstores - Indiana
Zip Code is 46970 and Currently there are 17 pharmacies and drugstores in our database for Peru City.
Peru Pharmacy and Drugstores - US
By pressing keys ctrol + F you can search Peru drugstores and pharmacies by its names.
- Advanced Integrative Medicine And Chiropractice Wellness Center Pc - 82 E 3rd St
- Advanced Internal Medicine - 302 N Duke St
- Alliance Healthcare Services Inc - 315 W Old Key Dr
- Allied Physicians Inc., D/b/a Tri-state Physical Medicine - 1692 W Logansport Rd
- American Foot And Ankle Associates - 632 W Main St
- Blair Emergency Physicians - 275 W 12th St
- Bona Vista Programs, Inc. - 1901 W Golden Hills Dr
- Bona Vista Programs, Inc. - 2453 S 100 E
- Caring Hands Healthcare Operations - 1850 W MATADOR ST
- Certified Surgeons, Inc. - 1 S Broadway
- Cvs/pharmacy - 925 W Main St