Kendallville city is located in Noble County, Indiana State, US.
In the coming decades, Kendallville pharmacists are expected to become more integral within the health care system. Rather than simply dispensing medication, pharmacists are increasingly expected to be compensated for their patient care skills. In particular, Indiana Medication Therapy Management (MTM) includes the clinical services that pharmacists can provide for their patients. Such services include the thorough analysis of all medication (prescription, non-prescription, and herbals) currently being taken by an individual. The result is a reconciliation of medication and patient education resulting in increased patient health outcomes and decreased costs to the health care system.
Kendallville Time Zone is EST and Area code, to make phone calls to a Kendallville Pharmacy, is 260
You can search for Kendallville, IN pharmacies by their name or address
Kendallville Drugstores - Indiana
Zip Code is 46755 and Currently there are 13 pharmacies and drugstores in our database for Kendallville City.
Kendallville Pharmacy and Drugstores - US
By pressing keys ctrol + F you can search Kendallville drugstores and pharmacies by its names.
- Allied Physicians Inc., D/b/a Fort Wayne Neurology - 951 Hospital Dr
- Allied Physicians Inc., D/b/a Indiana Ohio Heart - 201 S Park Ave
- Chandler House - 2870 S Lima Rd
- Chronister Kendallville Drug Inc - 318 W North St
- City Of Kendallville Fire Department - 304 E North St
- Cvs Pharmacy - 224 W North St
- Dr. Vincent J. Coda And Associates - 410 East Mitchell Street
- Drs. Roush & Will Optometrists Inc - 117 West Rush Street
- Dsi Kendallville Renal Center - 602 Sawyer Road