Auburn city is located in De Kalb County, Indiana State, US.
In the coming decades, Auburn pharmacists are expected to become more integral within the health care system. Rather than simply dispensing medication, pharmacists are increasingly expected to be compensated for their patient care skills. In particular, Indiana Medication Therapy Management (MTM) includes the clinical services that pharmacists can provide for their patients. Such services include the thorough analysis of all medication (prescription, non-prescription, and herbals) currently being taken by an individual. The result is a reconciliation of medication and patient education resulting in increased patient health outcomes and decreased costs to the health care system.
Auburn Time Zone is EST and Area code, to make phone calls to a Auburn Pharmacy, is 260
You can search for Auburn, IN pharmacies by their name or address
Auburn Drugstores - Indiana
Zip Code is 46706 and Currently there are 17 pharmacies and drugstores in our database for Auburn City.
Auburn Pharmacy and Drugstores - US
By pressing keys ctrol + F you can search Auburn drugstores and pharmacies by its names.
- A New Day Adult Day Services, Inc. - 500 North St
- Allied Physicians Inc., D/b/a Ear, Nose & Throat Specialists - De Kalb Memorial Hospital Inc: Lebamoff James S MD, 1316 E 7th St
- Allied Physicians Inc., D/b/a Indiana Ohio Heart - 1314 E 7th St
- Auburn Eyecare - 1212 N Main St
- Auburn Family Medicine - 1306 E 7th St
- Auburn Radiology Pc - 1316 E 7th St
- Daniel L Schmidt Dds - 1100 North Main Street
- David C Beams Dds Pc - 1348 South Grandstaff Drive
- Dekalb Pharmacare Inc - 1314 E 7th St #104