Sterling city is located in Whiteside County, Illinois State, US.
In the coming decades, Sterling pharmacists are expected to become more integral within the health care system. Rather than simply dispensing medication, pharmacists are increasingly expected to be compensated for their patient care skills. In particular, Illinois Medication Therapy Management (MTM) includes the clinical services that pharmacists can provide for their patients. Such services include the thorough analysis of all medication (prescription, non-prescription, and herbals) currently being taken by an individual. The result is a reconciliation of medication and patient education resulting in increased patient health outcomes and decreased costs to the health care system.
Sterling Time Zone is CST and Area code, to make phone calls to a Sterling Pharmacy, is 815
You can search for Sterling, IL pharmacies by their name or address
Sterling Drugstores - Illinois
Zip Code is 61081 and Currently there are 17 pharmacies and drugstores in our database for Sterling City.
Sterling Pharmacy and Drugstores - US
By pressing keys ctrol + F you can search Sterling drugstores and pharmacies by its names.
- Aaron M. Anderson Dds Pc - 1835 1st Ave
- American Drug Stores Inc - 2301 Locust St
- Avonlea Cottage Of Sterling - 2201 W Le Fevre Rd
- B. Free Chriopractic - 2202 Locust St
- Bard Optical - 3215 E Lincolnway
- Bhs Sterling Facility - 1901 1st Ave
- Bi County Special Ed - 506 W 4th St
- Casa Willis - 910 WOODBURN
- Catholic Charities - Diocese Of Rockford, Il. - 801 W 11TH ST
- Cgh Home Nursing - 3010 E Lynn Blvd
- Community General Hospital - 100 E Le Fevre Rd
- Coventry Living Center - 612 Saint Mary's Street