Lincoln city is located in Logan County, Illinois State, US.
In the coming decades, Lincoln pharmacists are expected to become more integral within the health care system. Rather than simply dispensing medication, pharmacists are increasingly expected to be compensated for their patient care skills. In particular, Illinois Medication Therapy Management (MTM) includes the clinical services that pharmacists can provide for their patients. Such services include the thorough analysis of all medication (prescription, non-prescription, and herbals) currently being taken by an individual. The result is a reconciliation of medication and patient education resulting in increased patient health outcomes and decreased costs to the health care system.
Lincoln Time Zone is CST and Area code, to make phone calls to a Lincoln Pharmacy, is 217
You can search for Lincoln, IL pharmacies by their name or address
Lincoln Drugstores - Illinois
Zip Code is 62656 and Currently there are 18 pharmacies and drugstores in our database for Lincoln City.
Lincoln Pharmacy and Drugstores - US
By pressing keys ctrol + F you can search Lincoln drugstores and pharmacies by its names.
- Advanced Eyecare Of Lincoln - 623 Pulaski St
- Alternative Care Services Inc - 315 8th St
- Alternative Care Services, Inc - 200 N Chicago St
- Castle Manor - 1550 CASTLE MANOR DR
- Chester-east Lincoln Ccsd #61 - 1300 1500th St
- Christian Nursing Home - 1507 7th St
- Community Action Partnership Of Central Illinois - 1800 5th St
- Cvs Pharmacy # 06820 - 534 Woodlawn Road