Dixon city is located in Lee County, Illinois State, US.
In the coming decades, Dixon pharmacists are expected to become more integral within the health care system. Rather than simply dispensing medication, pharmacists are increasingly expected to be compensated for their patient care skills. In particular, Illinois Medication Therapy Management (MTM) includes the clinical services that pharmacists can provide for their patients. Such services include the thorough analysis of all medication (prescription, non-prescription, and herbals) currently being taken by an individual. The result is a reconciliation of medication and patient education resulting in increased patient health outcomes and decreased costs to the health care system.
Dixon Time Zone is CST and Area code, to make phone calls to a Dixon Pharmacy, is 815
You can search for Dixon, IL pharmacies by their name or address
Dixon Drugstores - Illinois
Zip Code is 61021 and Currently there are 21 pharmacies and drugstores in our database for Dixon City.
Dixon Pharmacy and Drugstores - US
By pressing keys ctrol + F you can search Dixon drugstores and pharmacies by its names.
- Adult Education Associates - 748 Timber Creek Rd
- Advance Ems Of Dixon, Inc. - 661 Reynoldswood Rd
- Alliances Counseling Services - 119 W 1st St
- Avonlea Cottage Of Dixon - 503 Countryside Ln
- Dixon Community Fire Protection District - 1020 Palmyra Street
- Dixon Dialysis Center, Llc - 101 West 2nd Street
- Dixon Healthcare & Rehabilitation Center - 800 DIVISION ST
- Dixon Kidney Center - 1131 North Galena Avenue
- Dixon Optometric Center, Inc. - 511 Palmyra Street
- Dixon Prader Willi Group Home - 314 South Ottawa Avenue
- Dixon Usd 170 - 1335 Franklin Grove Road
- Dpt - 841 North Galena Avenue #400