Cahokia city is located in Saint Clair County, Illinois State, US.
In the coming decades, Cahokia pharmacists are expected to become more integral within the health care system. Rather than simply dispensing medication, pharmacists are increasingly expected to be compensated for their patient care skills. In particular, Illinois Medication Therapy Management (MTM) includes the clinical services that pharmacists can provide for their patients. Such services include the thorough analysis of all medication (prescription, non-prescription, and herbals) currently being taken by an individual. The result is a reconciliation of medication and patient education resulting in increased patient health outcomes and decreased costs to the health care system.
Cahokia Time Zone is CST and Area code, to make phone calls to a Cahokia Pharmacy, is 618
You can search for Cahokia, IL pharmacies by their name or address
Cahokia Drugstores - Illinois
Zip Code is 62206 and Currently there are 16 pharmacies and drugstores in our database for Cahokia City.
Cahokia Pharmacy and Drugstores - US
By pressing keys ctrol + F you can search Cahokia drugstores and pharmacies by its names.
- Ca Group Llc - 4043 MISSISSIPPI AVE
- Cahokia Area Joint Agreement For Special Education - 1700 Jerome Ln
- Cahokia Health Care Center Llc - 3354 Jerome Ln
- Cahokia Health Center - 818 UPPER CAHOKIA RD
- Cahokia Nursing And Rehabilitation Center - 2 Annable Ct
- Cahokia Pharmacy Inc - 817 Upper Cahokia Rd
- Cahokia School Based Center - 800 Range Ln
- Conkling Chiropractic Clinic - 1407 CAMP JACKSON RD