Wailuku city is located in Maui County, Hawaii State, US.
In the coming decades, Wailuku pharmacists are expected to become more integral within the health care system. Rather than simply dispensing medication, pharmacists are increasingly expected to be compensated for their patient care skills. In particular, Hawaii Medication Therapy Management (MTM) includes the clinical services that pharmacists can provide for their patients. Such services include the thorough analysis of all medication (prescription, non-prescription, and herbals) currently being taken by an individual. The result is a reconciliation of medication and patient education resulting in increased patient health outcomes and decreased costs to the health care system.
Wailuku Time Zone is PST-2 and Area code, to make phone calls to a Wailuku Pharmacy, is 808
You can search for Wailuku, HI pharmacies by their name or address
Wailuku Drugstores - Hawaii
Zip Code is 96793 and Currently there are 16 pharmacies and drugstores in our database for Wailuku City.
Wailuku Pharmacy and Drugstores - US
By pressing keys ctrol + F you can search Wailuku drugstores and pharmacies by its names.
- Aloha Cardiology Llc - 210 Imi Kala St
- Aloha Eye Clinic, Ltd - 450 Hookahi St
- Aloha House, Inc. - 1787 Wili Pa Loop
- Back In Shape - 84 Central Ave
- Benjamin B Massenburg Iv Md Inc - 221 Mahalani St
- Brian I. Watanabe, M.d., Inc. - 1885 Main St
- Byron Tsukano, Dds Inc. - 1371 Lower Main St
- Casey Tamashiro Dds, Inc - 1728 Wili Pa Loop #100
- Champ Clinic Inc - 270 Waiehu Beach Rd
- Community Mental Health Center Clubhouse- Hale O Lanakila - 1765 Wili Pa Loop
- David G Seriguchi, Md Inc - 1931 East Vineyard Street
- David S. Crow, M.d., Phd, Llc - 1830 Wells Street
- Dba Physical Rehabilitation Center - 1063 Lower Main Street