Perry city is located in Taylor County, Florida State, US.
In the coming decades, Perry pharmacists are expected to become more integral within the health care system. Rather than simply dispensing medication, pharmacists are increasingly expected to be compensated for their patient care skills. In particular, Florida Medication Therapy Management (MTM) includes the clinical services that pharmacists can provide for their patients. Such services include the thorough analysis of all medication (prescription, non-prescription, and herbals) currently being taken by an individual. The result is a reconciliation of medication and patient education resulting in increased patient health outcomes and decreased costs to the health care system.
Perry Time Zone is EST and Area code, to make phone calls to a Perry Pharmacy, is 850
You can search for Perry, FL pharmacies by their name or address
Perry Drugstores - Florida
Zip Code is 32347 and Currently there are 17 pharmacies and drugstores in our database for Perry City.
Perry Pharmacy and Drugstores - US
By pressing keys ctrol + F you can search Perry drugstores and pharmacies by its names.
- Accent Eye Care Center - 404 E Ash St
- Advance Speech And Language Center - 214 N Washington St
- Andrews Drugs - 1707 S Jefferson St
- Apalachee Center Inc - 1421 Old Dixie Hwy
- Diane A. Haisten, Do, Llc - 616 South Jefferson Street
- Dmh Emergency Physician Group, Llc - 333 North Byron Butler Parkway
- Dmh Family Practice - 1702 South Jefferson Street
- Dmh Internal Medicine - 402 East Ash Street
- Dmh Pediatric And Family Medicine - 1706 South Jefferson Street
- Dmh Pediatrics - 1211 North Center Street
- Doctors Memorial Hospital - DOCTORS MEMORIAL HOSPITAL
- Doctors Memorial Hospital Home Health Agency - 1209 North Center Street
- Dr. Joseph W. Fuller - 1204 North Center Street