Palm Springs Pharmacies
Palm Springs city is located in Palm Beach County, Florida State, US.
In the coming decades, Palm Springs pharmacists are expected to become more integral within the health care system. Rather than simply dispensing medication, pharmacists are increasingly expected to be compensated for their patient care skills. In particular, Florida Medication Therapy Management (MTM) includes the clinical services that pharmacists can provide for their patients. Such services include the thorough analysis of all medication (prescription, non-prescription, and herbals) currently being taken by an individual. The result is a reconciliation of medication and patient education resulting in increased patient health outcomes and decreased costs to the health care system.
Palm Springs Time Zone is EST and Area code, to make phone calls to a Palm Springs Pharmacy, is 561
You can search for Palm Springs, FL pharmacies by their name or address
Palm Springs Drugstores - Florida
Zip Code is 33461 and Currently there are 12 pharmacies and drugstores in our database for Palm Springs City.
Palm Springs Pharmacy and Drugstores - US
By pressing keys ctrol + F you can search Palm Springs drugstores and pharmacies by its names.
You can search also for:
Palm Springs Clinics
- Abacoa Physical Medicine - 3003 S Congress Ave
- Anthony Kirindongo Md Corp - 3175 S Congress Ave
- At Home Massage Therapy Inc. - 241 Poe Dr
- Atlantic Spine Of South Florida, Llc - 1722 S Congress Ave
- Cccnet - 2330 S Congress Ave
- Congresschiropractic Center - 2326 South Congress Avenue
- Cora Rehabilitation Clinics - Lake Worth - 1736 South Congress Avenue
- Cvs Pharmacy - 3187 S Congress Ave