Colchester city is located in New London County, Connecticut State, US.
In the coming decades, Colchester pharmacists are expected to become more integral within the health care system. Rather than simply dispensing medication, pharmacists are increasingly expected to be compensated for their patient care skills. In particular, Connecticut Medication Therapy Management (MTM) includes the clinical services that pharmacists can provide for their patients. Such services include the thorough analysis of all medication (prescription, non-prescription, and herbals) currently being taken by an individual. The result is a reconciliation of medication and patient education resulting in increased patient health outcomes and decreased costs to the health care system.
Colchester Time Zone is EST and Area code, to make phone calls to a Colchester Pharmacy, is 860
You can search for Colchester, CT pharmacies by their name or address
Colchester Drugstores - Connecticut
Zip Code is 6415 and Currently there are 12 pharmacies and drugstores in our database for Colchester City.
Colchester Pharmacy and Drugstores - US
By pressing keys ctrol + F you can search Colchester drugstores and pharmacies by its names.
- Colchester Board Of Education - 380 Norwich Ave
- Colchester Center For Counseling Llc - 63 HAYWARD AVE
- Colchester Ct Cvs Inc - 119 S Main St
- Colchester Family Medicine Llc - 123 BROADWAY ST
- Colchester Internal Medicine, Llc - 199 OLD HARTFORD RD
- Connecticut Center For Human Growth& Dev. - 244 S MAIN ST