Selma city is located in Fresno County, California State, US.
In the coming decades, Selma pharmacists are expected to become more integral within the health care system. Rather than simply dispensing medication, pharmacists are increasingly expected to be compensated for their patient care skills. In particular, California Medication Therapy Management (MTM) includes the clinical services that pharmacists can provide for their patients. Such services include the thorough analysis of all medication (prescription, non-prescription, and herbals) currently being taken by an individual. The result is a reconciliation of medication and patient education resulting in increased patient health outcomes and decreased costs to the health care system.
Selma Time Zone is PST and Area code, to make phone calls to a Selma Pharmacy, is 559
You can search for Selma, CA pharmacies by their name or address
Selma Drugstores - California
Zip Code is 93662 and Currently there are 16 pharmacies and drugstores in our database for Selma City.
Selma Pharmacy and Drugstores - US
By pressing keys ctrol + F you can search Selma drugstores and pharmacies by its names.
- Adventist Health Community Care - Selma - 1041 Rose Ave
- Adventist Health Community Care - Selma Central - 2141 High St
- Cal's Village Pharmacy - 1225 Rose Ave
- California Emergency Physc Med Grp - 1141 Rose Ave
- California Occupational Medicine Practice Inc - 1142 Rose Ave
- Central Valley Maternal & Child Care Centers - 1239 Rose Ave
- Chiropractic Center Inc Chiropractic Center - 1850 Floral Ave
- Csatf-19 Prison Dialysis Program - 2001 High Street
- David R. King, O.d., Inc. - 2020 High Street
- Deborah Finegold D.d.s., Inc. - 1219 Rose Avenue
- Dennis L Tin - 2827 Whitson Street
- Dr. Ochoa Family Clinic - 3275 South McCall Avenue